On the basis of the document “On Approval of the Regulations on Environmental Impact Assessment of Intended Business and Other Activities in the Russian Federation” approved by the order No. 372 of the State Environmental Protection Committee (Goskomekologiya) of Russia dated 16 May 2000, and in accordance with the Federal Law No.174-FZ "On Environmental Appraisal" dated 23 November 1995, Transneft Primorsk Port, LLC announces public debate to discuss the intended activities in relation to the following object under environmental appraisal: Oil Terminal in Primorsk. Oil terminal, cadastral No. 47:01:0000000:23836 (berths No. 1, 2). Revamping. Stage 2. Increase of carrying capacity of mooring posts Nos. 1 - 4, 7. Stage 3. Increase of carrying capacity of mooring posts Nos. 8 - 14 ”, for revamping the berths Nos. 1, 2 of oil terminal in Primorsk.
General information about the project: Within the project’s implementation it is planned to replace mooring posts Nos. 1–4, 7–14, upgrade the marine loading arms Nos. 1 and 2 and to upgrade the existing quick-release mooring hooks.
Location/ Address: Primorsk, Vyborg District, Leningrad Region.
Customer: Transneft Primorsk Port located in Primorsk, Vyborg District, Leningrad Region, 188910, Russian Federation. Tel.: 8(81376) 78-720;
General Design Contractor: Giprotruboprovod Institute for Trunk Pipeline Design, JSC located in 24 Vavilova Str., Bldg. 1, Moscow, 119334, telephone: 8 (495) 950-86-50, 950-86-79, fax: 8 (495) 174-25-67.
Body responsible for holding the public debate: Administration of Vyborg municipal district of Leningrad Region.
Deadline for holding the public debate: from 23 November 2018 to 28 January 2019.
Public debate type: public hearing.
Date, time and venue of the public hearing: 25 December 2018, 04:00 PM at 1B Naberezhnaya Lebedeva (Biblioteka Goroda Primorska (Primorsk city library), Primorsk, Leningrad Region, 188910.
Documentation for review is available at public reception offices located at:
- 1B Naberezhnaya Lebedeva (Primorsk city library premises), Primorsk, Leningrad Region, 188910,
from 01:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Mon-Fri);
- Administration of Vyborg municipal district of Leningrad Region: 12 Sovetskaya Ulitsa., office 5M, Vyborg, Leningrad Region, 188800 (Mon–Thu: from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Fri: from 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM, break from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM);
- Administration of Primorskoye Gorodskoye Poselemniye municipal formation: 10 Shkolnaya Ulitsa., office 12, Primorsk, Vyborg District, Leningrad Region, 188910 (Mon–Thu: from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Fri: from 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM, break from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM);
- Primorsk, Vyborg District, Leningrad Region, 188910, Russian Federation, Transneft Primorsk Port, tel.: 8 (81376) 78-778, fax: 8 (81376) 78-720;
- on Transneft Primorsk Port’s website http://primorsk.transneft.ru.
Written comments and suggestions during public discussions, as well as within 30 days of the end of public debate can be sent to: the addresses of the public reception offices, as well as the addresses of the Customer and the General Design Contractor (the following mark should be added “Comments to the EIA section”).